Website Oregon Dept. of Education
The Department of Education is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce. The Department strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
At the Oregon Department of Education, we hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career that positively affects the lives of children, you’re in the right place! The Oregon Department of Education is the primary agency charged with overseeing K-12 public education in the state of Oregon.
Employment with the Oregon state government represents more than just a job. A career in public service is an opportunity to serve fellow citizens across our beautiful state. State government professors help support strong communities, healthy kids, education, economic vitality, and a sustainable future.
Current State of Oregon employees (excluding temporary employees) will need to apply for state jobs through their Workday account by selecting the Career worklet icon on your home screen and clicking on Internal-Find Jobs.
The Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
- Electronic Grant Management System Assistant (Accounting Technician) closes 05/21/2023
- Senior Accountant (Accountant 3), closes 05/30/2023
- Payroll Analyst closes 05/30/2023
- Intensive Program Office Specialist (Office Specialist 2), closes 06/04/2023
- District Support Specialist (Education Program Specialist 2), closes 06/04/2023
- Special Education Legal Administrative Specialist (Administrative Specialist 1) Bilingual English/Spanish Encouraged! , closes 06/04/2023
- Procurement and Contract Specialist (PCS2) – MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE, open until filled.
- Procurement Training and Outreach Coordinator (Program Analyst 2), open until filled.
The Early Learning Division has the following positions open:
- Child Care Payment Specialist (Administrative Specialist 1) Bilingual in English/Spanish Required closes 05/21/2023
- Licensing Specialist (Compliance Specialist 2) closes 05/29/2023
The Oregon School for the Deaf doesn’t have any positions open at this time.
Subscribe to our job openings email list here.
Contact us: Email
The State of Oregon offers an excellent benefits package. You can view a brief description of the benefits at State of Oregon Employment Benefits.
Our agency has over 700 positions in the following categories:
- Project Managers
- Child Nutrition Specialists
- Education Program Specialists
- Policy Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Information Technology
- Research Analysts
- Compliance Specialists
- Operation and Policy Analysts
The Department of Education is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com