|At the Oregon Department of Education, we hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
This is a historic time for education in Oregon with the passage of the Student Success Act! If you have a passion for providing exceptional service and a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of Oregon’s children, then we want to hear from you!
We have two key leadership positions open:
- Director – Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, closes 9/20/2021
- Assistant Superintendent – Office of Finance and Information Technology, closes 9/26/2021
The Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
- School Health Education Program Specialist, closes 9/19/2021
- Intensive Coaching Program Analyst, closes 9/19/2021
- Human Resource Business Partner (Two Positions), closes 9/19/2021
- Indigenous/Tribal Education Institute Program Analyst, closes 9/20/2021
- Recruiter (Human Resource Analyst 1), closes 9/20/2021
- Training and Development Specialist, closes 9/26/21
- School Finance Program Analyst, closes 10/3/2021
- Senior Database Programmer, closes 10/3/2021
- Data Governance Policy Analyst, closes 10/3/2021
- Senior Reporting Analyst (Research Analyst 4), closes 10/10/2021
The Early Learning Division has the following positions open:
- Early Learning Grants Manager – multiple positions (Program Analyst 2), closes 10/3/2021
- Child Care Investigations Specialist – Bilingual Spanish, Tualatin Office, closes 10/3/2021
- Spark Specialist (Program Analyst 4), closes 11/1/2021
The Oregon School for the Deaf has the following positions open:
- Bus Driver, closes 9/19/2021
- Speech Language Pathologist (Teacher), Oregon School for the Deaf, closes 10/03/2021
Our Amazing Benefits!
When you join the Oregon Department of Education, you are joining a creative environment with colleagues who are passionate about public service and impact the lives of children and families statewide.
- Excellent medical, vision and dental benefit package for the employee and qualified family members with very low monthly out-of-pocket cost
- Paid days off –
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 3 additional paid “Personal Business Days” per year
- 8 hours of sick leave accumulated every month
- Progressive vacation leave accrual, with increases every 5 years
- In addition to standard medical benefits and employee leave, the state also provides additional optional benefits, such as basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, deferred compensation savings program, and flexible spending accounts for health care and child care expenses.
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of Oregonians, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com