August 12, 2021
2021 National Combined Councils Virtual Conference: Day 1 - Leadership Updates
August 12 , 2021
- Date: August 12, 2021
- Time: 1:00pm?2:30pm (ET)
- Registration URL (Required): https://kauffmaninc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8yeLqCUJR0-DLojtCZvV8Q
- Agenda: 2021 NCCC Virtual Conference Agenda and Information [PDF 302 KB]
National Council of Chief Clinical Consultants (NCCCC) is pleased to host the 2021 National Combined Councils (NCC) Virtual meeting. This 3-day meeting is designed for NCC members and IHS, Tribal, and Urban (I/T/U) personnel from each Area and HQ Offices, and from throughout our health care delivery system.
The NCC meeting will allow participants to:
- Engage in thought-provoking, innovative, cross-council discussions about current issues in Indian Health
- Identify innovative strategies to address health care issues.
- Network and collaborate on recommendations with Senior Leadership
- Focus on issues related to building a quality workforce
Questions? Please email the NCC meeting coordinator.
Who Should Attend: NCC Council Members, Healthcare Administrators, Clinical Administrators, Nurse Administrators, Behavioral Health Administrators and other interested health care team members from the Indian Health Service, Tribal, Urban (I/T/U) Indian Health Care System