Website Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
Our Housekeeping/ Janitorial Specialist cleans and sanitizes of NARA facilities to ensure health standards are met and exceeded. This is an entry level position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Regular cleaning of group rooms, eating areas, kitchens, restrooms, common areas and some outdoor areas such as playground equipment or outdoor tables and chairs after each utilization or at regular cleaning intervals throughout a shift.
- Working with Facilities Director to order cleaning supplies for the facilities, including cleaning fluids and equipment such as towels, mops, gloves, and buckets.
- Work with Facilities Director to ensure that property and equipment are effectively safeguarded, cleaned and sanitized in compliance with federal, state and county regulations. Update as standards develop with ongoing management of infection control standards.
- Log cleaning activities with a checklist for shift communication and staff communication.
- Empty trash and recycling at regular intervals.
- Assist in regular inventory of cleaning supplies and send to maintenance, maintain order in supply closets and ensure limited access to supplies and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Entry level position, some experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to other sites as needed.
- Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Full Benefits Package includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) / HSA / Employee Assistance Program
- 15 Paid holidays
- Wages range from $21-$23 DOE
Apply on Indeed or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Current Openings
Sorry, you do not have permission to browse job listings.