October 26, 2016 – October 28, 2016
Life Skills International and Family Life Skills of the First Nations invites you to our
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Seminar
Presented by: Dr. Paul Hegstrom Ph.D. Founder of Life Skills International, Inc.
Muckleshoot Pentecostal Church *39731 Auburn Enumclaw Rd SE * Auburn, WA 98092
October 26, 2016 1:00 PM-5:00PM
October 27, 2016 9:00AM-5:00PM October 28, 2016 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Early Registration fee $100 * *On-site Registration fee $200
Company check or cashiers check to Pentecostal Church Attn: Charlotte
*** Donations accepted for lunch to be provided ***
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
- Were you a part of a blended family? Were you an adopted or foster child?
- Are you trying to get your spouse to change to meet your needs?
- Do you find yourself angry or short-tempered with those around you and you don’t know why?
- Do you feel rejected by others? By your children? Your partner?
- Do you feel afraid or unable to express your emotions?
- Have you been deployed in the military and things are just not quite right?
- Do you or someone you know suffer from PTSD?
If YOU ANSWERED YES TO ONE OR MORE OF THESE QUESTIONS, THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- The seeds of PTSD
- Arrested development
- Abuse in the home
- Were you involved in a war
- Traumatic death of a loved one
- Rejection as a child
- Witnessed a traumatic event
- What is trauma and its effects
- Reactive behaviors
- Healing the losses
- Restarting the brain
- Steps to normal development
- The stages of life, the wounds, the healing
- Understand shame and guilt
Send Registration Form as an attachment to: Charlotte.Williams@muckleshoot.nsn.us