June 23, 2017 N/A
Meeting Date: June 23, 2017
Meeting Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meeting Location: Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center Atrium Conference Room
1270 Kot-Num Rd. Warm Springs OR
Conference line: 888-363-4734 Code: 3292468
Meeting Purpose: The purpose of this meeting is for planning, coordination, and collaboration with the 9 Oregon Tribes, NARA, NPAIHB and OHA.
Agenda Presenter Time
Welcome, Traditional Opening, Introductions Caroline Cruz 10:00-10:05
1) Review meeting minutes, agenda updates or changes All 10:05-10:10
Background: Review notes and follow-up from the last meeting to ensure progress.
2) Tribal Priority List Review Julie Johnson 10:10-10:40
Background: The priorities list is the guiding document for current work of Tribal Affairs. Working with OHA, the tribes will decide which areas will be focused on first and foremost.
3) Tribal Consultation Policy Update All 10:40-11:00
Background: The current Tribal Consultation Policy needs to be updated. Tribal representatives are working on their updates/recommendations and then will be shared with OHA.
4) Tribal Affairs processes, communications, meetings, etc. Julie Johnson 11:00-11:20
Background: Developing frameworks, what improvements are needed.
5) TTCM Workgroup Planning Janna Starr 11:20-11:40
Background: Update on processes and schedule a meeting to continue work on this.
6) Eligibility/enrollment Changes Janna Starr 11:40-12:00
Background: Discussion regarding the move of OHP eligibility/enrolment from OHA to DHS.
7) Opioid State Targeted Response Grant Rusha Grinstead 12:00-12:30
Background: Discuss the public education messaging for opioids/other substances that are specific to tribal communities.
Next Meeting: July 14, 2017 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Salem OR