September 27, 2016
Registration Open for First Nations' 2016 L.E.A.D. Conference!
The 21st Annual First Nations L.E.A.D. Institute Conference will be September 27-29, 2016, at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa in Catoosa, Oklahoma. This is THE conference for Native American nonprofit professionals, tribal leaders and those who work in tribal organizations, tribal economic development pros, and anyone interested in Native American philanthropy or food sovereignty.
For more than 35 years, First Nations Development Institute (First Nations) has worked with Native nations and organizations to strengthen American Indian economies to support healthy Native communities. As an extension of this mission, the L.E.A.D. conference is designed to help emerging and existing leaders in Indian Country network, grow professionally, share ideas and learn new skills related to asset-building.
Training Tracks Offered
Track 1: Nourishing Native Foods & Health
Track 2: Investing in Native Youth
Track 3: Strengthening Tribal & Community Institutions
Attendees have the option of attending sessions in just one track, or they may customize their experience by selecting from any of the sessions that interest them.
Who Should Attend?
- Native American nonprofit professionals
- Native Americans interested in launching or expanding nonprofit and/or philanthropic organizations
- Tribal leaders or those who work in tribal organizations
- Anyone interested in Native American nonprofits and philanthropy
- Anyone interested in Native American food sovereignty
- Tribal economic development professionals
It sells out every year, so visit here to learn more or to register now: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1823021