At the Oregon Department of Education, we hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
The Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
The Early Learning Division has the following positions open:
Our Amazing Benefits!
When you join the Oregon Department of Education, you are joining a creative environment with colleagues who are passionate about public service and impact the lives of children and families statewide.
- Excellent medical, vision and dental benefit package for the employee and qualified family members with very low monthly out-of-pocket cost
- Paid days off –
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 3 additional paid “Personal Business Days” per year
- 8 hours of sick leave accumulated every month
- Progressive vacation leave accrual, with increases every 5 years
- In addition to standard medical benefits and employee leave, the state also provides additional optional benefits, such as basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, deferred compensation savings program, and flexible spending accounts for health care and child care expenses.
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of Oregonians, apply today!
|Click here to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
Current State of Oregon employees – you must apply through your employee Workday account.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Our offices are currently closed to the public.
Staff will be teleworking and we remain open to the public by telephone and online. Visit our Contact Us page for details on how to get in touch while the buildings are closed.
The Department of Education is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce. The Department strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every one of our qualifications listed. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, please feel free to contact us to discuss your application.