Website Oregon Dept of Education
At the Oregon Department of Education, we hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
The Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
• System Capacity and Improvement Analyst(Operation and Policy Analyst 1), Closes 07/19/2022
• EGMS Support Accounting Technician 1 Closes 07/24/2022
• School Team Manager, Child Nutrition Program(Principal Executive/Manager D), Closes 07/24/2022
• Grant Program Analyst (Multiple Positions – Program Analyst 3), closes 07/31/2022
• Administrative Specialist 1, Pupil Transportation and Fingerprinting Unit, closes 08/07/2022
• Civil Rights Specialist (Hybrid- Hiring Bonus Possible!), Closes 08/07/2022
• Contracting Officer II (Multiple Positions, Remote/Hybrid – Procurement & Contract Specialist 2), open until filled
• Senior Contracting Officer (Multiple Positions, Remote/Hybrid – Procurement & Contract Specialist 3), open until filled
• Chief Information Officer (Principal Executive/Manager F), open until filled
• Professional Learning Facilitator– Multiple Positions (Education Program Specialist 2)Open until filled
• Program and Resource Specialist – Multiple Positions (Education Program Specialist 2)Open until filled
The Early Learning Division has the following positions open:
• Lead Accountant (Accountant 3), open until filled
• Grant Specialist (Program Analyst 2), open until filled
• Business Analyst (Operations and Policy Analyst 2), Closes on 07/24/2022
• Contracting Specialist (Procurement & Contract Specialist 3) 2 Part Time Positions Closes on 07/24/2022
• Senior Legal and Compliance Specialist (Compliance Specialist 3)- Part-time Position, Closes on 07/24/ 2022
• Compliance Specialist (Compliance Specialist 2) Closes on 07/24/2022
• Compliance Specialist (Compliance Specialist 1) Closes on 07/24/ 2022
• Data & Integrations Manager (Information Systems Specialist 8), closes: 7/25/2022
NOTE: this will only be posted on the internal Workday page, external applicants will not be able to access this posting. You must be currently employed by the state of Oregon in a permanent, seasonal or limited duration position (not temporary) to be considered for this position
• Eastern/Central Oregon Regional Licensing Manager (Compliance & Regulatory Manager 1), Closes: 7/31/2022
• Accounts Payable Accountant and Internal Controls Accountant (Accountant 2) Closes on 07/31/2022
• Legal & Enforcement Director (Compliance & Regulatory Manager 2), Closes: 8/7/2022
• Administrative Data Specialist (Administrative Specialist 2)- Bilingual in English/Spanish, Closes 8/8/2022
• Intake and Customer Service Manager (Compliance & Regulatory Supervisor 2, Closes 8/8/2022
The Child Nutrition Program has the following position open:
• Summer Food Service Program Outreach Specialist (Child Nutrition Specialist), closes 07/27/2022
The Oregon School for the Deaf has the following position open:
• Dean of Student Life (Oregon School for the Deaf), Closes 08/14/2022
• Substitute Teacher (Oregon School for the Deaf), closes 8/31/2022
Our Amazing Benefits!
At the Oregon Department of Education, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, collaborative and innovative atmosphere. Autonomy is supported while also being offered opportunities to work in dedicated teams or partnerships across the agency. Our office supports a healthy work/life balance and shows genuine care for team members, students, partners and school leaders.
Our benefits include:
• Excellent medical, vision and dental benefit package for the employee and qualified family members with very low monthly out-of-pocket cost
• Paid days off –
o 11 paid holidays per year
o 3 additional paid “Personal Business Days” per year
o 8 hours of sick leave accumulated every month
o Progressive vacation leave accrual with increases every 5 years
• In addition to standard medical benefits and employee leave, the state also provides additional optional benefits, such as basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, deferred compensation savings program, and flexible spending accounts for health care and child care expenses.
• Student Loan Forgiveness Program: if you have federal student loan debt or are thinking of going back to school, then you will want to look into this program.
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of Oregonians, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit lnks.gd.