|At the Oregon Department of Education, we hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
The Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
- Summer Food Service Program Outreach Specialist (Child Nutrition Specialist), closes 6/12/2022
- Indian Education Program Specialist (Education Program Specialist 2), closes 6/12/2022
- Summer Learning Grant Administrator (Program Analyst 3), OPEN ONLY TO ODE EMPLOYEES, closes 6/13/2022
- HR Generalist (HR Analyst 2), OPEN ONLY TO STATE OF OREGON EMPLOYEES, closes 6/15/2022
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Student Plan Coordinator, closes 6/19/2022
- Executive Support to the Assistant Superintendent of EII (Hybrid), closes 6/19/2022
- Culturally Specific After School Learning Program Analyst, closes 6/19/2022
- Office Specialist 2, closes 6/26/2022
- Recruitment Support Specialist (Remote/Hybrid – Administrative Specialist 1), closes 6/26/2022
- Special Education Research Analyst (Research Analyst 2 – Job Rotation), OPEN ONLY TO STATE OF OREGON EMPLOYEES, closes 6/26/2022
- Career Connected Learning Tribal Liaison (Hybrid – Program Analyst 3), closes 7/03/2022
- Government and Legal Affairs Specialist (Remote/Hybrid – Operations & Policy Analyst 4), closes 7/05/2022
- Leading for Equity Specialist (Remote/Hybrid – Operations & Policy Analyst 4), closes 7/05/2022
- Contracting Officer II (Multiple Positions, Remote/Hybrid – Procurement & Contract Specialist 2), open until filled
- Senior Contracting Officer (Multiple Positions, Remote/Hybrid – Procurement & Contract Specialist 3), open until filled
- Chief Information Officer (Principal Executive/Manager F), open until filled
The Early Learning Division has the following positions open:
The Youth Development Division has the following position open:
The Oregon School for the Deaf has the following position open:
Our Amazing Benefits!
At the Oregon Department of Education, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, collaborative and innovative atmosphere. Autonomy is supported while also being offered opportunities to work in dedicated teams or partnerships across the agency. Our office supports a healthy work/life balance and shows genuine care for team members, students, partners and school leaders.
Our benefits include:
- Excellent medical, vision and dental benefit package for the employee and qualified family members with very low monthly out-of-pocket cost
- Paid days off –
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 3 additional paid “Personal Business Days” per year
- 8 hours of sick leave accumulated every month
- Progressive vacation leave accrual with increases every 5 years
- In addition to standard medical benefits and employee leave, the state also provides additional optional benefits, such as basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, deferred compensation savings program, and flexible spending accounts for health care and child care expenses.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program: if you have federal student loan debt or are thinking of going back to school, then you will want to look into this program.
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of Oregonians, apply today!
|Click here to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
Current State of Oregon employees – you must apply through your employee Workday account.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.