Website Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
The Maintenance Specialist primary responsibility is the establishment and maintenance management systems for all NARA/NW facilities, including physical property, yard and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in installation, repairs, and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment fixtures and systems.
- Assist in ensuring that routine and regular maintenance of property and equipment occurs. Such as painting, carpets, plumbing, and general electrical repairs, window repairs, assemble and maintain furniture and storage units.
- Maintain written evidence that such scheduled maintenance and monitoring did occur and did comply with any occupancy standards and regulations.
- Work with the Facilities Director and other staff, to ensure that property and equipment are effectively safeguarded and maintained in compliance with federal, state and county regulations.
- Respond within reasonable time to maintenance written requests.
- Help to maintain and control inventory of supplies and materials used such as cleaning supplies and paper products.
- Assist in semi-annual inventory report on maintenance equipment and hand tools.
- Attend facility and department meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Tradesman experience.
- Must be able to lift up to a minimum of 75 lbs.
- All candidates who are in recovery must have a minimum of two years sobriety/clean time.
- If in recovery must have a minimum of two years sobriety/clean time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- All potential hires are required to have a background investigation to determine past history of sexual and child abuse.
- All potential hires are required to have a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and have good communication skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Full Benefits Package includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) / HSA / Employee Assistance Program
- 15 Paid holidays
- Wages range from $21-$23 DOE
Other Current Openings
Sorry, you do not have permission to browse job listings.