Website Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
Child Care Worker is responsible for providing care and supervision for children whose parents are participating in NARA’s services and special events.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide education and recreational activities for children.
- Notify counselor of children’s progress or problems regarding childcare.
- Keep daily log of pertinent events in childcare.
- Know and practice child safety policies and procedures in manual.
- Attend staff meetings as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years’ experience in field of childcare relevant to duties and responsibilities noted above.
- Ability to lift maximum of 50 lbs.
- Frequent bending, lifting, stooping.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with clients, the community, and other staff members.
- Work collaboratively with clients, other NARA staff, team members, and to treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times.
- Experience working within the Native American/Alaska Native community is considered a plus.
- If in recovery, must have a minimum of two years sobriety/clean time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment or for cause drug tests.
- Ability to pass criminal background and DMV checks.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Full Benefits Package includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) / HSA / Employee Assistance Program
- 15 Paid holidays
- Wages range from $21-$23 DOE
Other Current Openings
Sorry, you do not have permission to browse job listings.