Burns Paiute Tribe
Burns Paiute Tribe 100 Pasigo Street
Burns Oregon 97720
Phone (541) 573-2088
January 29, 2021
To Whom it May Concern:
The Burns Paiute Tribe is required to undergo a professional audit each year under the provisions if Title 2 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance). The Burns Paiute Tribe is soliciting proposals for the audit with the following requirements for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- The audit will include all governmental departments of the Burns Paiute Tribe
- Audit fieldwork will commence no later than June 15, 2021
- Nine (9) bound copies and one electronic copy of audit report will be delivered by September 1, 2021
- Audit will be electronically submitted to the Federal Audit clearinghouse no later than September 15, 2021
- Please submit a total cost proposal by May 1, 2021 including:
- Information on your firm’s background and experience in Tribal audits
- Size and organizational structure of your firm
- Resumes indicating the qualifications of staff members to be assigned to this audit including position in the firm, number of years with the firm, and experience
- Native American/Women/Minority ownership as applies
We look forward to your proposal. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
100 Pasigo St.
Burns, OR 97720
Office: (541) 573-8017
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com