Live Online Professional Grant Development Workshop Nov 3 - 4
November 3, 2021 – November 4, 2021
Live Online Professional Grant Development Workshop
Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
November 3-4, 2021
7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Sponsored by the Grant Training Center
The Professional Grant Development live online workshop, which is normally held at Portland State University, has been moved online for health and safety concerns. It will include: the same length of instruction, interactive discussions, and one-on-ones with the instructor.
Participants will learn how to:
- Navigate the world of grant procurement
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
- Find foundation and corporate giving for the state of Oregon
- Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
- Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
- Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Demonstrate the merits, excellence and innovation of your proposal
- Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (includes a comprehensive list of resources, workbook, and certificate of completion)
Rebate of $45.00 per person is given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
Can't make it?
This webinar will also take place
November 15-16, 2021